Child Dedication at West Ridge is designed to give families an opportunity to publicly commit to raising their child in a biblical manner!
Every Child Dedication has a parent meeting and celebration ceremony. During the parent meeting, we’ll answer questions like:
- What does it mean to dedicate your children and family to the Lord?
- What really matters in life?
- What can parents do today that will have a lasting impact on the future of their children?
- Parent Meeting – Parents only need to attend one meeting
- February 10 – 11:15am
- February 17 – 11:15am
- Parent Meeting in Room 110 in Kid Quest Jr.
- Child Dedication Celebration – March 3rd – 6:00pm