March 29, 2020 – 6:00-7:00pm in the worship center
Child Dedication at West Ridge is designed to give families an opportunity to publicly commit to raising their child in a biblical manner!
Every Child Dedication has a parent meeting and celebration ceremony. During the parent meeting, we’ll answer questions like:
- What does it mean to dedicate your children and family to the Lord?
- What really matters in life?
- What can parents do today that will have a lasting impact on the future of their children?
- Parent Meeting – Parents only need to attend one meeting
- March 8 – 10:00am
- March 15 – 10:00am
- Parent Meeting in Room 110 on the West Ridge Kids Preschool Hall.
- Child Dedication Celebration – March 29 – 6:00pm