Whether you’re married, single, young or old, there’s a place for you in a group at West Ridge!
You’re invited to join us at one of our connecting events at Group Launch happening the last weekend in January, January 24-28!
Young Adults Gathering | Thursday, January 24th – 7:00Pm – Student Theater
- Designed to meet the unique needs of 18-30-year-olds by building community amongst Christ followers.
Singles Gathering | Thursday, January 24th – 7:00Pm – Multipurpose Theater
- An opportunity for single men and women to navigate their faith, find community, and serve their church together.
Women’s Event | Friday, January 25th – 7:00pm – Worship Center
- Connecting women with one another and into the Word of God with groups meeting all over our community.
Men’s Event | Saturday, January 26th – 8:00am – Atrium
- Equipping men to grow deeper in their faith and understanding of Scripture, and equipping them to lead well at home, at work, and at church. Sun.
Married Couples Event | Sunday, January 27th – 4:00pm – Worship Center
- Providing couples the opportunity to study scripture, find community, and serve together with other couples in a similar stage of life.
Re|Engage | Monday, January 28th – 7:00pm – Multipurpose Theater
- A weekly gathering that equips couples to build their marriage on Biblical principles.
SEE AVAILABLE OPEN GROUPS