We want to invite you to join us in preparing your heart for Easter at West Ridge Church on April 10th, 11th, and 12th. Over the last several weeks, we have been encouraging one another to consider ‘Who Is Your One’? Who is that one person in your family, at school, or wherever you live, work, and play who needs to come and hear what God has made possible for their lives through the sacrifice of Jesus.
We also focus our hearts on Who Jesus is. We consider several statements that Jesus used to describe Himself. In each account, He identifies a problem that humanity has apart from Him and why He is the solution.
The last section focuses our hearts on a few critical moments in the suffering and death of Jesus before we focus on the reality and importance of His Resurrection.
We hope these selected readings and prayer emphasis, will move the thousands of people who call West Ridge their Church home to prepare in unity. All together, we will Love God more, Grow in our faith, Serve others, and Share the stories of what He has done.
• Video: Watch Part Two
• Day 6: Jesus Said, I AM the Bread of Life
• Day 7: Jesus Said, I AM the Light of the World
• Day 8: Jesus Said, I AM the Door
• Day 9: Jesus Said, I AM the Good Shepherd
• Day 10: Jesus Said, I AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life
• Day 11: Jesus Said, I AM the True Vine
• Video: Watch Part Three
• Day 12: Jesus Washes the Feet of His Disciples
• Day 13: Jesus Prays in the Garden
• Day 14: Jesus Handed Over to be Crucified
• Day 15: The Crucifixion of Jesus
• Day 16: The Death of Jesus
• Day 17: The Resurrection of Jesus
• Video: Watch Part Four
• Day 18: The Importance of Believing in the Resurrection – Part 1
• Day 19: The Importance of Believing in the Resurrection – Part 2
• Day 20: We Pray Believing that Many Will Come to Faith in Jesus Easter Weekend
• Day 21: Because of the Resurrection, We Anticipate an Incredible Future
How can we pray for you?